3.16.2009

BATU FERRINGHI BEACH

Continue my good trip... after Genting highland we went to BATU FERRINGHI BEACH in Penang by the way.Before this trip I went to Penang two times,but I didn't found such a nice place.We had a good lunch in banana farmer's restaurant, her restaurant made of wood which left me a good impression,because this is a new pace to me.
After lunch we reached in our hotel and took a shot rest.Later we played games on the beach, even though the weather is very hot ,we also enjoyed our games.The most interesting game to me is that we played water ball in the swimming poor.Because the rules are not very clear and we are not care about it ,so it is made our game very interesting, you can push ..pull..and..splash water...
The big surprised thing is that we ate chinese food for our dinner.After having a nice dinner we went shopping in the longbeach night market... I bought some thing nice in it.
After the busy trip...we feel a little tired... so at night we all had a good sleep...
in the next day morning we visited army, there are very very cool...this also my frist to see Malaysia army.. our VC looks very cool when he wearing army uniform....
What a nice and fullness trip....

没有评论:

发表评论