3.04.2009

SHORT TRIP

We have a wonderful trip during yesterday.This is my first time to saw so many snakes and caves. The most surprised thing to me is that our school has its own snakes.I think this a good thing to do that,it is also means that our school is very kind to animals.I also got many knowledge about snake bite,and now I know how to protect myself when I meet dangerous snake.This is not only for interesting trip,but also for educational trip.
When I went to the dark cave,I found such a nice place in Perlis.The landscape is very very beautiful,we also having a picnic behind the cave.I loving the feeling of trip.It can make us feel very comfortable and relax. I enjoyed the nice trip.
I'm quit sure that we will have a most wonderful trip to go to Genting island.Dear VC thank you for your kindness, wish you all have a wonderful and successful in your work.Supporting you...

2 条评论:

  1. "We have a wonderful trip during yesterday"

    yesterday is the past-- so use past tense. what is the past tense for the 'verb to have'?

    回复删除