2.08.2009

Chinese New Year Celebration in Malaysia

This is my frist time celebrating Chinese New Year in a foreign country.The other name of CNY is ''spring festival''. People often celebrate CNY at the end of jaunary or at the beginning of february.During CNY one big family always get togher to have dinner,the elder people give "HONGBAO" to their children as a gift."HONGBAO" is a thing that people put money inside the red bag. Of couse , during this new year I have got the "HONGBAO" from king. We gave the songs to our teacher and audiences,I feeling good in that time . These are many Chinese Malay like to speak "GONGXIFACAI"during CNY which means "hope you are rich".

2 条评论:

  1. how much money did you get from the KING?
    seems to me you enjoy celebrating CNY in Malaysia... could you tell me more on how you celebrate CNY in China?

    回复删除
  2. Only 10RM. cry...ing!
    But I'm sure I enjoyed it.If I'm in China,same as usual I and my parents going to visit our relative.I and my friends visit each other.I can get more money during that time,and we play dangerous fireworks.It's very exciting....

    回复删除